Double-page supporter
Thanks for picking up this series ❤❤
Its tiring to see another sniping drama so after this i hope the sniping drama wont happen again ^^

If you all didn't want to add to the drama, you should have waited a week or two. Yet another group throwing themselves into the ring 🙄

Double-page supporter
Ohh hopefully they release ch 19 as well. (also hope the drama stops now)

Thanks for picking this up! I get that the drama was entertaining for some people but it was honestly just saddening seeing this series get treated that way. Creators obviously don't like scanlations as is, and the recent behavior really didn't help any since it was surrounded by drama and there were messy scans and mistranslations that would negatively effect how the creator originally wanted to portray their story, so I'm grateful someone's finally being mature about it lol

On the chapter itself, they're already so cute together and I'm looking forward to seeing their feelings for each other develop further.

In a small way it reminds me of the main couple in that one manga "the villainess was proposed to by the prince from the neighboring country" or whatever the title is..., since they both had scummy fiance's so they were used to being treated badly, only to have their new fiance's dote on them like they deserve to be~
Also looking forward to the bad end that's eventually coming for the ex-fiance and cousin lol

@calvitre thank you for picking this up, page 11 has a typo: "So, please, don't be let this be one-sided". I didn't see anyone mention it as of yet, hope you don't mind, just wanted to help

Dex-chan lover
So let's see . . . looks at chapters, counts on fingers . . . this makes seven different groups or individuals who have scanlated at least one chapter of this series. It's been fun watching it all go down, this is one of the train-wreckiest snipefests I've ever seen. But it seems like this bunch are bringing some sanity and civility . . . I'm almost going to miss the chaos.

It's been so long to have a chapter that is pleasing to the eyes.. Thank you very much for picking this up~!

as predicted, the practice group stopped after a few chapters and the original group that was dedicated to producing the translations dropped it

TT-TT Magnificent Aurora please bring sanity back

I bet the "Claude Forever" people are feeling sheepish after NNG predictably dropped the series one D&A was done with it. While it is unfortunate about D&A, Magnificent Aurora comes in to save the day. All hail our saviors.

thank you so much for picking this series <3 its such a good series, quite sad that this drama happened :(

Too sad DnA dropped this series, but theres nothing can be done

This series is too good to be trashed like this by the snippers -who are not to be serious on this,

So tired to see the drama they show to us
Great to see there is someone mature enough to -atleast, try to stop this

Thanks for picking this series, Magnificent Aurora
Hopes this will end the drama
You are doing well, keep going
\(>O<)/

Classy end note, there, MA - and I hope it encourages would-be practice scantalators to join your group!

Unrelated: anyone else amazed at how quickly they finished embroidering those handkerchiefs? Like, damn, that's some speedy needlework.

Users who are viewing this thread