8-gatsu 31-nichi no Long Summer - Vol. 2 Ch. 9 - August 31 Being Fashionable

Dex-chan lover
At the beginning... For a moment there, I really thought she was going to just leave him there 🤭

It's nice to see Takagi-san slowly seeing the good points of Suzuki-kun (even if it's mostly just his physical appearance for now)... And that she's willing to embarrass herself for his sake. :glee:

Dex-chan lover
Ah, yes, the classic trope
cantsee-velma.gif

Dex-chan lover
Ah yes, good old "Misses it by not having glasses" thing, classic

Dex-chan lover
I am just drinking up these dumb romcom tropes. Jolly good stuff.

Dex-chan lover
Ah, yes, the classic trope
cantsee-velma.gif
I also used to think that trope is kinda bullshit when I first started wearing glasses but if you're like me now, who's extremely myopic, once I took off my glasses, I really can't see shit, if I don't remember where I put my glasses or someone moved one, I'd be helpless and can't even see them even if they're in front of me, cause it's all just a blur. You basically can only see colors and for a small object such as a pair of glasses, it sometimes blends in with the environment making it near impossible to find.

Contributor
This is somehow starting to feel a bit more like a manga that dispenses advice on the do's and dont's of dating for inexperienced young men. But first things first, she could do well by telling him to start using contacts.

Maybe part of the reason he's having trouble using fashion to express himself is because he doesn't have much personality to express in the first place...

So why couldn't she reciprocate his feelings if she finds him so hot she goes red in the face and has to hide? Is she keeping a trauma hidden away somewhere in her heart? I hope that's not the case though.

Users who are viewing this thread