Dex-chan lover
I'm reading this because if I try to watch the OVA my eyes will bleed

Fed-Kun's army
Araki masterfully shows that you don't need stand fights to show a really dramatic moment, the burning popcorn scene was awesome and dramatic also the ending is really symbolic about our past haunting us.

what if after his head was chopped off, the popcorn fell off his shoulder and into his mouth? fucked up if you think about it

Power Uploader
@Schwabbel @venny If you didn't wanna wait for us to put out our English version of the colour edition that's fine, but did you really have to take our work from the black and white release and slap it on like that? At the very least you could've asked to work with us on it or something, because we have been planning to do it (and have even started), but just haven't had the time to finish it up yet. There are several changes we've wanted to make to make it more in line with how we handle JoJolion. If you're willing to take this down, we'll be happy to have you work with us on our release using the actual original PSD files from when we did the black and white version. We just don't like how you went an took our work without at least asking, and then took most of the credit.

If you do choose to help us with our version that'd be great (that way it'd keep the SFX translations and we could even teach you guys a bit more about this stuff). Maybe you could help us out with finishing this last Part 8 volume too.

Group Leader
@MistaL We completely understand that you don't like that we took your work and just slapped it on it, we only wanted to bring the Manga to more people. We realize now we should've spoken with you before anything, and we are truly sorry about that.

We'll gladly take it down and we would love to work together with you.

Power Uploader
@Schwabbel Do you have Skype or Discord? We'd love to get the ball rolling and work on this together. Sorry if I came off as rude or harsh or anything, it wasn't my intention. We share a similar goal of wanting to bring the manga to people, but I want to make sure we do it in the best way possible.

@MistaL My Discord tag is Venny#3954, but I can't ask Schwabbel right now if it's okay to share his here too.

Users who are viewing this thread