I really like how mc defended lady colton. I feel like most other mcs take things away from the original owners without giving thought to their feelings

Why can't you guys publish the new chapters and caught up with the raws and then come back to work on these chapters?

It really makes me miss the original sniper group. At least with them we would have several new chapters at once instead of this nonsense.

Dex-chan lover
@irmaars21 I think one of the groups pulled their chapters, so if MAS were TLing new chapters I'd expect more chapters to be pulled, such that someone would complain about them skipping chapters.

@irmaars21 At least now we have translations with good quality instead of bullcrap.

On a sidenote, what are raw compiling and denoising? Stitching I'm pretty sure means setting up the images so they work in the long strip.

Power Uploader
@irmaars21 We addressed this in our earlier chapters (ch 19-20), but we are. Right now, we're re-releasing these chapters while KKJ releases their own, and then we will be working together for the newer ones. The reason why we felt the need to do these first, is that they provide important context for later chapters, so we needed to keep our information/terminology/turn of phrase consistent with our own translations, to prevent it from being confusing to readers.

@Theteresu Raw compiling is where you save the images from the source, whereas stitching is where the base images are put together into one longer image. They're often used as synonymous, but they are different processes that may or may not need to be done separately, depending on the medium that they are taken from. Denoising is taking the stitched raws and increasing their image quality with a (free) website trained to do that (with art, specifically, as opposed to the normal denoising process with images). It basically gets rid of (or at least decreases) the amount of noise/specks in the images.

Hope that makes sense!

Thank you for the new chapter. For those of you who are complaining about it not being in order, you should be thankful that we are now getting quality translations. Beggars can’t be choosers 😅

Fed-Kun's army
Reading this a second time, I still wanna torture those no good bastards. They dare force themselves on someone weaker than them, and hold themselves with pride. UGH LET ME JUST ( ∩#’-’ )=͟͟͞͞⊃
Thank you for translating this chapter!

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, just do your work in the correct order, don't skip to come back since it'll most probably get confusing.
Also I read this first time, she handled the drunks well and now the girls are on the path to be the besties. Am I right?

Thanks so much for the hard work. Kinda wish she did more than just dunk those guys in water.

Zmk

Thanks so much for the retranslation🙆‍♀️

Dex-chan lover
It gets really annoying when people do this kind of shit but there are not "sexual assault" in this chapter.
At best there is regular assault but in reality it is just a drunk person trying to force a response, no assault happens other than our lovely MC attacking the two drunk guys.
An argument can be made that they deserved, since they were not hurt and just thrown into the lake, but doesn't change that before that no assault had happened.

Users who are viewing this thread