VIP
Wtf would you snipe a group doing a perfectly good release in terms of quality and release speed with this shit

Supporter
I stand my point that we need individual release block or at least some restrictions to upload in "no group". At first I thought it was just someone doing translation for fun, now he just does it to piss people off. Sad

Edit: I at least appreciate that he has made a group so I can block. That in itself is much better than real troll releases that uses "no group" permanently.

It's nice that more people are translating this. We are behind 80 chapters and I don't mind the grammar as long as I can understand it.

Dex-chan lover
This is awful. Please use some variation in your font choice and up your cleaning game. Jesus.

Keep doing what you're doing!! It's a good start. Though I would recommend making a group so you don't get spammed with hateful comments every time you post.
I'd also recommend varying the font, but I know how much of a pain that is

Dex-chan lover
God the cleaning and font is god fucking awful. I don't understand why the fuck you wanna try and be some cocky little fuck boy and snipe when we FINALLY! Have Sendiri working together with RRR-gi. We are finally getting steady releases and in proper quality, if you wanna learn how to scanlate and do it, try do it on series that doesn't have a lot of traction and look for tips, else if you wanna do this series why the hell snipe and not try and contact them to see if you can improve and work together with them? It's so petty it's insane, even from the comments you made on the previous chapter jeeze...

Dex-chan lover
Can you do this on a different manga before you try a popular one?

I'm rather annoyed by this constantly happening.

Hey @Nickps2, thanks for the translation. Sorry to hear you've been getting all this heat, but could you please release it under a group name so that people can filter it out?

I realise that others are saying/screaming the same thing, but if nothing else uploading chapters under a group name will filter out assholes commenting on your chapters.

I can't believe it.
This guy is just straight up ignoring some sentences and incorrectly translates others to the point of actually making shit up and some people are like "oh well I'm cool as long as I can understand it".
Well sorry, guys but you understand it wrong.

Dex-chan lover
@BlueSpiderLily

Just keep doing what you're doing. Also HAHAHA, just realised this guy did the SSS thing and 'translated' 70 chapters ahead, so they're just a troll.

Aggregator gang
He's just a troll, he won't listen to all of your "make a group" comment.

Users who are viewing this thread