Dex-chan lover
>popularity results

i mean, i think we already know who's gonna be on top

Aggregator gang
Naruse-kun getting destroyed again in the background is more interesting than this meaningless waste of time with Manbagi.

Dex-chan lover
I gotta say... and I know this will be an unpopular opinion but...

This overt focus on Komi and Manbagi trying to catch Tadano's attention is.... kinda annoying =0v. It was cute at first, but now it just feels overly unnatural and artificial(artificial as in 'not happening naturally'; not referring to their feelings). The manga, for all its silliness, always seemed to let things play themselves out by letting the characters be themselves(like the aforementioned Naruse stuff happening in the background), and for me, it doesn't feel like the author is letting the two love interests do that.

I know this is just a transitional period until Komi and Manbagi find some level of comfort with a situation they are not accustomed to dealing with, but for the moment, I don't find it particularly enjoyable.

Wait... So... Yea... Did Tadano lose his 'ability' to read the mood? When did this happen? I remember he was able to guess Komi's intentions wordlessly a long time ago... But, I guess that commentary dude got it covered now.

They said this is a weekly magazine right? I finished it in like a week and I need moooooore of this. And Hell girls, that "begging for Tadano-kun's attention" doesn't fit you very weel

Damn! It's crazy to see Komi being so assertive. (In her own way) Although, I think it probably just made Tadano more confused. In the end, he's the one that needs to get it together and work out his feelings. But, much like a lot of Japanese MC's, he seems to have a considerably low opinion of himself with regards to being a desirable love interest. It's all good, though. This series has a great cast that keeps me entertained regardless.

I think Toro's game might be a bit too advanced for those two -- even if what she taught is not really advanced at all.

Users who are viewing this thread