Why bother trying to snipe the release from an established group that's been handling both this and Asura previously? Especially when the quality of the scanlation here is clearly such utter rushed dogshit. Not sure what benefit you get out of wasting your time like this.. Regardless, I'll wait until tomorrow to read this in good quality.

Dex-chan lover
Really? Sniping from Hokuto no gun? and in a shit quality too? You embarrasin' yourself, man.

Contributor
this sucks, it ruins the reading experience and takes us out of the story with the newbie level of scanlation.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah... This is just not as good. I'll wait for the usual high-quality HNG release.

Dex-chan lover
Didn't even went past the first page... The difference between your release and HNG's is way too much against you.

What is the point of this? If this group wanted to snipe, they should've at least done a decent job of it. As it is they're basically advertising how terrible they are, plus now I feel a bunch of hostility towards them for ruining the experience. I can't read this garbage, I don't know how bad the translation is. Even if I tried to read it I would have to read it over existing text and makes it harder. And finally, if I somehow managed to read the entire thing anyway I would still be annoyed because I would still have to reread it when the good quality translation comes out but it just wouldn't be as fun.

Hokuto no Gun has some of the best quality scanlations as well as a consistent release schedule and you trying to snipe them of all groups?!? With this quality?? Why not go for inactive groups or something, cmon.

Aggregator gang
to all the butthurt people before me, instead of whining just ignore it if you aren't going to read it.
you're just making a fool of yourself.
who cares about your opinion on this translation, you're getting it for free so don't complain.

Why tf are you complaining about the translation, you get it for free and now bitching about it? Fucking beggars

Users who are viewing this thread