I'm always extremely curious about why someone would spend the time to do something like this (sniping current chapter +1 or 2 of a series that's actively updated).

Dex-chan lover
Cool typesetting...

tenor.gif

Power Uploader
Normally I don't care about sniping, but seriously, this series is actually being worked on, and the current group is catching up. This actually is a dick move.

Such a dick move, you had months and months to do this shit when nobody picked this up. But now when someone did you are sniping a random chapter in utter trash quality to boot.

You are the worst.

Seriously? You watched this manga get no translations for over a year then when a decent scanlator actually picks it up and is putting out quality chapters on a good pace you then decide it’s a good time to snipe a chapter and release it with total dogshit quality?

Pretty much all this accomplished is letting everyone know that @UnknownVariable is a petty scumbag. Nice job!

Wow, this indeed a pretty big dick move...

The current scanlator was already doing a great job so far. Just why did this one have to do this?

Group Leader
delete this chapter please, and we are going to forgive you this dick move

and find a better typesetter

@WaveRSX please ignore then sniper who hasn’t even never done more than 2 chapters of a series and please keep going, you have everyone’s support

Dex-chan lover
Whoever did this shit low-effort release sat back for months and never touched this series until another, better uploader had picked it back up for weeks? Seriously, fuck you for that. Fuck right off and do something actually useful for once and start scanlating an ACTUAL abandoned or dead series.

Dex-chan lover
Can someone please translate/release the better version of chapter 41?

EDIT: Never mind, I'm blind. lol

Users who are viewing this thread