Aggregator gang
They trying to stop Eren is pure bullshit, let the man be a man and destroy everything, you all would be thanking him later, bitches

Jean's daydream wife in the beginning is mikasa. You can see her scar on her cheek. Is this a foreshadowing of the future?
I'm sorry guys but I'm not getting on this ship.

Dex-chan lover
Wait...so genocide is wrong?
I will seriously die laughing if they talk him into either giving up or killing himself.
Who knows? It worked in Fallout 1 and Arcanum. And Naruto was king of talk no jutsu.

Fed-Kun's army
And thank you Yelena, for calling the hypocrites out

I will be laughing my ass off if Eren greets them with a sarcastic "Well hello there murderers of my friends and family"
@animekek69 Also, Ymir is with Eren. I doubt her hatred can be extinguished.

@Sep10trion hey at least in fallout it made sense. I did not root for the master. Here I'm hoping that Eren levels everything and everyone to the ground

Aggregator gang
@Snapex I looked again and to me it still looks like hair than a scar. Mikasa's scar is distinct and that imaginary future didn't look very distinct if you ask me.

Plus Mikasa is probably Eren or no one and Jean doesn't seem like he likes Mikasa in that romantic way anymore and Mikasa definitely has not ever seen Jean in a romantic light.

The only ship for Jean is Jean x PTSD

EDIT: Looking at it again again and again. Actually you're right it is Mikasa. But it ain't happening as I stated above.

Genocide other people is wrong, but it worse when you genocide your own people. That what it's going to be happen to the island once they stop the rumbling. The world not going take the threat of Rumbling twice.

Fed-Kun's army
The "not too late to talk it out" bit was actually pretty good. It was a good theme they could've built to a little better, instead of the nonsensical plot that we got.
It's honestly hard to care whether or not they save the world or not. I'm guessing Gabi and Falco were meant to get us to sympathize with the outside world, but I just don't give a hoot about any of them. They could all live or die, and I wouldn't particularly care either way.
The only characters I remotely care about at this point are Armin, Mikasa, Jean, Hanjie, and Levi. Everyone else is dead or just kinda suck.

Would've been funny id reiner went fuck it and killed them all while he being beaten by jean

Dex-chan lover
@MeatGrinder
True. In Fallout, all of his life’s work was absolutely meaningless. And in Arcanum, the villain realizes his torture through
necromancy warped his views on life.
Eren literally planned everything from the start! And he belly-flopped on a global delegation! Talking actually would only be effective as:
A means of drawing him out
A distraction
I feel like Gabi, the Ackerman’s, and Reiner will play a huge role. Would actually be interesting if Reiner turns out to be like the hero of legend. Or he’s the only survivor with even more guilt. Probably the second option.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, i'm still on Eren's side, let him fucking destroy the world.

If you think that the whole world is gonna be like "Oh you little rascals hehe" after an attempt of global holocaust and be friends with Paradise, you're damn fools.

Users who are viewing this thread