Double-page supporter
yall arguing over whether genocide is right or wrong meanwhile i'm just appreciating that one panel of grumpy messy hair levi waking up cuz the kids are too loud lmao

It funny people said talk no jutsu is bullshit. Look around you people. Look at what viral do. Look at pbb or any big multinational organisation. People do talk for solutions. Genocide never a solution but sometimes war happen but still not massacre a nation for 10 or so peace because hatred will always the be never ending war. My point we must learn to forgive. Yes i know it hard but that 1 way for us human to learn to live together, that one also is a fact. Idk how to tag you whoever tag me before, this was my answer. Learn to forgive or find a better term and "TALK" not yell at each other because nobody like to get yell at for no reason. This chapter literally was because there never really try to understand the problem for each aide of nation(also human greed, look at real world too). Sometime if not most of the time if we can learn to listen from each side we can find a solution

Edit : @Asta here my answer to your questions

Users who are viewing this thread