Dex-chan lover
really need more of lil sis x bully girl

are we still gona get more chapters of this series or now that it got serialize we wont?

Dex-chan lover
There hasn't been enough violence lately. Just a bit of slapping. Where's the baseball bat? How can you say you love your girlfriend if you don't beat the crap out of her regularly?!

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the update!

I hope things will work out for you and your group! Wishing you all the best. ❤️

Double-page supporter
Yay, we got more of L'il Sis and her pet delinquent! Those two are my favorite couple in this series.

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks so much for the translation! Best of luck to all of you guys at Yukimitsu, and please take care. Wishing that everything works out in your favor.

Excited as always to see the next update!

Dex-chan lover
You can sure tell they're sisters, given how similar they behave.

Group Leader
@dokidoki we plan to release as often as we can, but remember, we all have lives outside of this and it's purely volunteer work. Hopefully you'll be reading another chapter soon though!

Dex-chan lover
Imouto-chan and Shizuku seem like they're progressing a little. Pet dogs should be kept on a leash after all.

@Nyarumi

thank you very much for the translation, a question, are there more chapters out or did we reach the author and have to wait until they publish more?

reu

Dex-chan lover
Really on the nose with the domestic violence shit.
Mangaka is redpilled as fuck

Dex-chan lover
The tsundere is so ARRGHHHH like COME ON lo/ (I mean the lil sis)

Group Leader
@kashell11 there is actually a whole second volume waiting to be translated, so we've got plenty of material to work on before we get caught up with the author

Dex-chan lover
@Nyarumi nah I understood that perfectly when I read your msg at the end, what I'm confused about is if the author ended this series and started focusing on the serialization version aka starting from the start again in the series aka we gona have to play catch up and wait to get to the part we left on

Double-page supporter
@dokidoki

No waiting to catch up, the chapters by Nyarumi and co. are from the serialisation and the Volume 2 is already out. As far as I am aware the serialisation is exactly the same as the webcomic, just higher image quality and in black and white. The twitter webcomic is still being uploaded as well.

Group Leader
@Babydel yes, that is correct. The serialization and webcomic are exactly the same, minus the color and quality improvements. Also you don't get the extras in the webcomic obviously. We have volume two here already and are doing our best to work on it. Since chapters are only 4 pages normally, that means we can (in theory) get things done quicker. But we also work on other longer things, so who knows when the next chapter will be. Hopefully soon though!

Users who are viewing this thread