I just finished reading all the manga until now, and I have a question: Did they tell the author to "sum it up" at some point? Like what happened with bleach? I feel like everything was rushed at a certain point, removing half of the "moons" , battling only upper moons and have some battle really quick

I predict 25 chapters until this fight ends, at this point the author can probably cram out a chapter per minute of battle

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
@mangascansnake That is a posibility, the author used the lore to skip all of the lower moons, saying they were useless and only lettign the train guy live, but at the same time, this is taking way too long to finish, this arc is probably the last one, but we should have reached the end when the flashbacks ended, there is no point with extending this fight, "Oh no! Muzan's not dead yet, wait, that guy who we thought was dead, sike, he was a alive, oh but that is still not enough, now muzan's retreating, guess we'll have to follow him for 10 more chapters!".

>he's too strong
>friends scarified themselves so i can't die
>sun almost up
>muh blade
>muh poisons
literally the same chapter over and over again lmao

@saphira209 each chapter there is time passage, and its not the same chapter every week
1 - pillars fighting Muzan and discovering the invisible world, while time is passing
2 - main gang joins the fight, Tanjiro is hurt, Nezuko brakes free, while time is passing
3 - some pillars fall, they discover the red blades, while time is passing
4 - pillars are defeated and main gang are defeated, Tanjiro recovers and is alone now, while time is passing
5 - Nezuko gets closer and closer, Tanjiro almost dies but the last pillar saves him, snake dude is on the fight again, while time is passing
6 - Muzan finds out about all poisons inside him and tries to run away, changing the hole fighting structure from standing still to a moving battle, giving Muzan a huge advantage, at same time that Tanjiro comes closer and closer to "dance forever", while time is passing
7 - Main gang is back, Muzan lost most of its power because of the drug, Nezuko is probably getting on the scene on this chapter or the next, while time is passing

At every single chapter there is a change on the fight dynamic, or on the characters fighting and there is a literal countdown to the climax its not the same every chapter.

Anyone else pissed at the translator for having mistranslated Inosuke saying rosary? Like, it's freaking juzu/prayer beads! Himejima is Buddhist, not Christian!

Users who are viewing this thread