Such a smart winged doggo, its a good boy.

Thanks for the TL team! much appreciated, I missed this series.

Aggregator gang
@MisterXiado I'm not referring to that I'm referring to a WN which literally the soviet Union was summoned to a different and its the soviet union from 1940, the story goes like this in a another world a magic country has used up the mana in their land and made it barren so they had the bright idea of summoning a country from another world which has no magic and then siphon the mana on the land and the country they summon was the freaking soviet union from the 1940 let me look for it maybe I can find it somewhere on my list the story is pretty well written until its stop updating.

Dex-chan lover
Shitty art (excluding military equipment) but damn if this manga doesn't make you scream Nippon Sekai Ichiii

@Robbini What about internet, the country must be in total chaos, i wonder why they aren't saying anything about what's happening inside.

Fed-Kun's army
Instead of wasting bombs worth millions on some Medieval ships, why don't they just shoot to drown them?

Dex-chan lover
@karoto94

If there's anything isekai novels have told us, it's that japanese people really believe whatever someone in authority tells them and follow them.
And considering their work culture, it's probably true

@Kazuraki
"Instead of wasting bombs worth millions on some Medieval ships, why don't they just shoot to drown them?"

Shoot what? Their M61A1 20mm cannon? Unguided bombs are dirt cheap. A baseline Mk 82, 500lb bomb is a little over $2K USD. It's a lot cheaper and safer (to the pilot) to use than the 20mm cannon at $27 a shot. A one second squeeze of the trigger costs almost $3K.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_82_bomb
https://www.motor1.com/news/276715/toyota-prius-m61-vulcan/

@karoto94
"What about internet, the country must be in total chaos, i wonder why they aren't saying anything about what's happening inside.:

What about the internet? They're Japanese. The stuff they consume is mostly in Japanese, which means it's mostly physically hosted in Japan. Companies like Youtube and Facebook have their local language servers there. The foreign stuff is cached locally. Aside from not having access to foreign news and media translated into Japanese, would they even care that much? Japan isn't like the US where a significant portion of the population are culturally immigrants. It would suck for the foreigners stuck in Japan when it transmigrated, but for the native Japanese? It's probably not a significant hardship. Their Amazon.jp would still work as does their local language social media infrastructure. OF greater hardship would be the rationing and disappearance of cheap goods imported from China and the other less developed Pacific Rim nations

Banned
A point on fuel consumption...
Using nuclear power and Japan's amazingly efficient rail system, you could effectively cause people to not use cars; then you can further refine all of the gasoline into Jet-A (which would be a process, but can be done with a basic chemistry set).
The choke point would be diesel fuel for farm and military equipment... but a monkey cam refine diesel put of crude oil, and they started drilling before their National Strategic Reserves ran out (assumedly).
There would be hard choices, sure; people who worked in sectors of the economy that no longer matter (why have a currency exchange without the USA?) would need to find new jobs, and the government would probably want them working on a Farm Board (go wiki that) or some other similar thing.
And NEETs and Hikikimori would basically be tossed into the JSDF or out to a Farm... or just out to die. (No, I'm not in favor of that)

Dex-chan lover
Wyvern got traumatized, he'll carry this PTSD to his grave as his comrades fall and turn into ashes.

@Kizuro

This world got more oil than america could ever want in their whole history.

Double-page supporter
@Winchan That might be the case with this world, but the same wouldn't apply with the new one isn't it? They might found some magical oil or something instead of fossilized dinosaur bones oil

Dex-chan lover
@Kizuro

Well, they have found that wheat is very much similar to the one we know, and the story didn't bother to compare the oil they have to ours so we can rightfully assume that it's the same, though we don't know if it's from dinosaur fossils or a bunch of huge dragons, oil comes from all kinds of decomposed lifeforms, including dinosaurs.

Bet they'll also find some foreign minerals with that logic in mind.

Double-page supporter
@Winchan That would be an interesting topic to discuss about in this manga after JDF kill all the infantry

Dex-chan lover
That Wyvern saved your life my dude. Well it was saving its own, but you get the idea 😆

For the discussion points of oil consumption,
I agree that a military on an "undiscovered/un-mapped" world using up oil/ammunition willynilly is a bad idea since supplies can run out without knowing if the supplies can be recovered. But I'm guessing they're going for the high-stakes gamble on bet high, earn big once the war ends. Also I'm just gonna assume that Japan has an expendable amount of weapons, since an enemy force of 20,000 can be wiped out after one barrage of missiles.

Users who are viewing this thread