Group Leader
I hope you all enjoyed this first chapter. 😀

If you would like more from this series, please let me know! 👾

Supporter
Seem interesting, but missing some context (Not your fault, I don't think you started your translation at chapter 5 and renamed it Ch.1 for fun, but It would be good to have more explication than just the description...). Maybe in the future chapters?

Dex-chan lover
I want to see more. There should have been a bit more world and character building in this chapter, though. This way it feels like a prelude.

Group Leader
@Tesla @Zhou I know exactly what you mean! Believe it or not, this actually the very first chapter available on bilibili. There was no teaser whatsoever. I hope more things will get explained in the future chapters. 😄

I dont understand anything at all, translation still needs alot of improvement

Group Leader
Because of the difficulty of translating with google translate, I am unable to continue translating this series. The terms used in the series are so unclear that I don't want to publish any more chapters without knowing for sure the translation is correct.

If anyone would like to help with the translation of Chinese to English or knows a group that would like to work together with me please let me know. I hope you understand my decision.

Users who are viewing this thread