Aggregator gang
Oh my fucking god, Obanai you crazy bastard.

Kanroji putting her lady strength to use was awesome, and seeing everyone contribute to the fight and not only be Tanjiro was really nice. Im glad Inosuke and Zenitsu werent shoved to the side as useless fodder and actually managed to hold their own with Tanjiro, even if for a little.

Pretty hype chapter! The sun is finally here, just let him roast to death.

Dex-chan lover
Holy shit, this is way too fucking intense. The tag team covering is SO hype. But why do I feel like this isnt going to end like we think it will?

Holy shit this is intense! Their so close! And god his face splitting in half to reveal teeth was fucking creepy.

it would be terrible if he turns into a regular human while dying, and tanjiro turns into a demon

if some lowly minion came out to save Muzan and successfully crate a unnecessary cliffhanger, I will ditch this series

Dex-chan lover
@pmntamp I've been expecting that since they came to the surface, that they'll create a demon wall to protect him... It would be logical and fitting to use his pawns like that. Also no one (not even you) believes that you'll drop it.

Another possibility is that he would command them to protect him but all the demons will be like "It serves you right.... Die Muzan!" and he will feel miserable knowing that all demons would be pleased if he dies even if it means their own demise.

Snake boy should have destroyed Muzen's mouth instead of getting himself eaten.

Users who are viewing this thread