Dex-chan lover
@BrightSideoLife
Maybe only similar. But who said he was weaker than the original because of it? Ohma's probably stronger than Ryuki, but then again we haven't seen Ryuki's full potential yet. Of course Ohma is a little taller than Ryuki and this is an advantage. Agito is taller than Ohma and bald muscle man would be the tallest.

@0takuDragonSlayer that has nothing to with what it happened. It was an obvious move since the beginning, and their M.O, how sudden, how insistent, and timing is the same as the trolls in Ashura.

Dex-chan lover
Now that they've actually brought up cloning I'm starting to wonder if it's a red herring.

@Abetillo This is up to date with the raws, there isn't anything for them to read ahead and spoil.

Am i the only one who thinks that Ohma and Ryuki are both clones of the first kengan winner?

Not a huge fan of making ohma the center of everything in the world, but I'm willing to give it a chance. Just hope the new main characters aren't completely shoved to the side for this

The 13 Purgatory representatives ranked from weakest to strongest:

13: Skinny Shirt Wide Sleeves
12: Lu Tian (aka sunglasses)
11: Nicholas Le Banner (aka Trench Coat)
10: Short ponytail guy
9: The Biggest Guy
8: Guy wearing mask
7: Mean Mug
6: Long Ponytail
5: Long hair let down
4: Left hand
3: Edward Wu
2: Sixth Fang
1: Falcon

@whoamiagain
@Skyrin
Lets just hope Koga heals up with zero permanent injuries.
I don't like the fact Ohma is back in the MC sit either but I doubt it'll be permanent.
Just gotta power through this Ohma hyping until Ryu & Koga are back on the front lines of the plot.

@monkey123
If he had the ability to copy his style exactly, why would he not do so? Ryuki also uses a slightly different style than Ohma. Clearly the cloning process does not give the clone the skills of the original. Agitos strength comes from his experiences and personality disorder, connected to those experiences, and Kurokis comes from decades of experience and rigorous training. Neither of that can be achieved through cloning. Ohma was likely an excellent target for cloning because of his natural ability.

Dex-chan lover
@BrightSideoLife
Ohma's body? Nothing special. He could only shine because of his techniques and advance. Both of them he did not receive at birth. Kure clan and the muscle man of pharmaceutics company were born with special bodies.

Dex-chan lover
@Tomibiki
They didn't hire a Kure, he joined on his own, we've already met him in one of the earlier chapters (the huge dude who boarded the Purgatory's CEO yatch)

I don't get it... in Kengan Asura they said that Advance damaged not only his heart but his entire vascular system. What's the use of just transplanting his heart.

Also, if they just replaced his heart with a new Ohma heart, it's not like his first heart was able to handle the advance, so Kazzy is right, why try the advance again.

Users who are viewing this thread