Mogami-san wakes up too fast!! But she nods her head!! Focus on the romance please!!!!!!!

Waited for a long time for the confession part, and it's not enough.. I want more!!!!!!!! 😭😭😭

Fed-Kun's army
Pardon me... Please prince whatever, don't ruin the confession. Its almost 2 decades of waiting. I don't wanna add another decades.
Sigh. I may got grand kids when they finally get married.

I waited too freaking long for this moment to get it interrupted by a person people barely know...so please let them confess to each other peacefully 😭

Y'all, the side note just made it apparent. Cedric is Ren's trauma person, aka his bully. Ren's stuff of nightmares and what made him reproach himself so roundly and suffer silently for years. Also, the guy Kimiko likes... a demon pairing from hell, undoubtedly.

I swear, that “can’t have a lover” line BETTER NOT cause another misunderstanding or I’m gonna riot

Dex-chan lover
No no no no no, we don't have time for another altercation that would last another 50chapters wrap it up already before I die of this virus, I've been waiting on this confession for decades now. No one even remembers who this guy is, he's literally a flash back in one chapter, he could have been left out and who would have noticed, nobody. Why 😭, we finally got the confession but of course it's interrupted and short, I'm going to need a support group.

@royalsincognito
He is the one that girl likes? She has bad tast.🤢🤮

edit: Boy get out of here, i was waiting this for 1 decade and a half JUST FOR THIS CONFESSION.😭
SO GET LOST😡

@Himechu

Cedric D. Bennett
-Kimiko's crush

-Ren's Trauma Person...
He might be the one who called Kuon a
mutant because of his mixed blood (russian, american, japanese) bet he was just jealous of how beautiful Kuon is.

-Grandson of Uncle Tiger /Eltran Duris (father of victors)...
It was stated on the scene where Kanae asks Kyoko for help in speaking English

-Kuon's cousin (speculation)
because when Lory and Uncle Tiger is conversing in the phone it is kind of hinted that Ren might be also a grandson of Uncle Tiger

I'm glad they finally confirmed their feelings for each other (somewhat) and were even ready to hold an adult conversation about whatever Ren wants to tell her. That's good progress and proof of character development!
Now, I wonder what this Cedric person is going to stir up. Did he arrive at the building they're at or was it just a news program about him arriving in Japan in general?
@Uncopyright Thanks for summing up who Cedric is, that's really helpful!

Thank you so much for this update!

@NoSoup

You are very much welcome. I just don't get it why was CD Bennett was against Kuon when they are supposed to be family... But judging from him being "japanophile" I hope he realized his mistakes. Tsk. Tsk.

Users who are viewing this thread