Dex-chan lover
looking at the two different versions of ch 55, frankly they should be asking for your help instead of being hostile lol

I hope this issue between both you and the Lonely Boy group can be resolved. 😔

Translation by this translator is better. But raws seem to be of lower quality for some reason? And for the love of god, image size needs to be reduced to something a bit more readable, though not sure if its just me who can't stand it at this size. But anyway, thanks for the translation.

ToxLs

Group Leader
That drama is more entertaining than this chapter
I'm with you though, you can't be that slow with updates and not expect to be sniped eventually. That's just how the field works.

Dex-chan lover
Aside from the "We live society" jokes...

Hanging yourself like that is an exceptionally bad idea.

The goal is to snap your own neck by kicking the chair so fast that the sudden force breaks. If you try to just sit there and have gravity crush your windpipe or suffocate yourself out, it could take minutes, if not hours, in which you are struggling and instinctively fighting for your life, even if you want to die as self-preservation kicks in. It's so painful that it's not uncommon for you to grind your own tongue off, and you violently end up flailing helplessly.

It's no wonder why he cut the rope then.

What a chad, but couldn't have joined their scan? I think it would be easier that way. Well, you do you and keep up the good work

I'm crying xD Why was that passive-aggressive power move at the end the funniest shit on the planet XD Like thank you for cheering me up in this time of Coronavirus social isolation XD

Group Leader
Hold on, 50 million won in debt? That just makes his situation all the more grim

why even send a spiteful message like that in the first but like you knew it was going to create some strife and hostility why couldn't you just act like a basic adult because this is just some childish behavior

Users who are viewing this thread