Group Leader
Man, her wheelchair-bound friend really is just in this to see all the delicious drama, isn't she? I can respect it tbh

this manhwa sure does love cliffhangers im--
thank you for the update!! though it's not been long... this has become a very loved series of mine very quickly huhuhu

A scenario I've seen multiple times:
*ML leans in close*
*MC thinks she's gonna get kissed and either 1. Anticipates it or 2. Pushes him away*
*ML ends up actually leaning in for something else, like taking a leaf out of her hair or checking her temperature*
*MC blushes and ML teases her*
I wonder if this will happen owo
Gerald reminds me of Sovieshu from Remarried Empress. :"l

thanks for update!! im a bit curious why is gerald suddenly in violette's side? isn't he dont like her in earlier chapter?

Twi

Fed-Kun's army
I was kind of hoping she’d turn it around to prove she was lying and did it herself, like say if I did do it I’d aim for the face or something, but that was good I guess.

@pandamom84 it's this thing when you want something when you can't achieve it. Since the female lead showed that she is not interested in him then he shows interest. Is the same thing that happens in "I swear I won't bother you again" with the prince. Hope that in both this stories the female lead keeps with the childhood friend instead of the other dude that just shows interest because she changed

Ya know for once I wish the ML would actually kiss the girl. We all know he won't but I wish he would

Dex-chan lover
@Just_Gonzalo the turnaround is similar but it's a lot faster here, like instant fast. Vio takes a while before the prince actually believed he changed after seeing evidence. There's been one encounter, and he's already taking the MC's side over the girl who has been the (willing) victim for quite a while now and showing obvious jealousy. I think he might have been enjoying being fought over and doesn't want that to change.

Aggregator gang
I'm on team Aaron and also on team F*ck Gerald
I just don't like Gerald because he's acting jealous os Aaron even though he literally rejected her, I still have loads more against him, his sis also now has some good tea to sip

btw if the author sets her up with filthy Gerald even though Aaron's on the cover, I will murder someone

Users who are viewing this thread