Dex-chan lover
so darkshine 's back-story is " How Heavy Are the Dumbbells You Lift? " , lol : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gbNF8BsBKsg

page 22 :

- it is almost like im bullying him .
- ???? wut ? yo , garou the dog , in your entire life , you always bully heroes and monsters who are weaker than you .

page 24 : question : if tatsumaki can locate the exact position of darkshine easily , then why didnt she locate the position of the ugly brat in a previous chapter ? the ugly brat who was rescued by king later .

the annoying , mad , rabid dog garou 's costume looks like this , lol :

( this image was removed by a mod , you can search google images for "borat swimsuit" )

After everything he was put through, Darkshine was STILL worried about Garou at the end.

That's a hero.

Lots of seething blackbois in the comment section. Or worse, white liberal kids simping for black people on the internet. 😂😂😂

Im working in animated mangas if you want to see this chapter animated please visit:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpzficxwZmc

the arc of garou the human monster, finally entered the final stretch, now let's hope that in the next issue the city war Z begins.

@LyxnIllorus Idk about you but I don't particularly fancy being called 'kinda dumb' I'm weird like that. Also you're not using the '@' right the correct way to do this is to follow the aforementioned symbol with the username of whoever you're trying to contact.

Darkshine curling up in a ball like a frightened child hit me in the feels like a truck.

Feelsbadman

i dont think darkshine got bald due to his body builder training, maybe he shaved his hair like krillin to look better

@Ceeslay If you say that this is worst chapter because Dark Shine isn't black then you are not kinda dumb but really dumb and racist. Can't really blame people for calling you dumb when you don't even bother to explain why it's worst chapter in your opinion.

I want them to give darkshine his Hair back somehow....because without it, I certainly thought he was a black character....Lol not that it means anything, he's a cool character either way.

I LOVE that dynamic between them just played out though, I know they will end up being good friends. at some point....But what's the deal with that "UI goku" crap that Just happened?

and I love how these manga are actually following philosophy. "Fear"

Why, u ask? Becoz your still a hero. A hero care about everyone (I think). Just love you more after this chapter, don't lose yourself!

Users who are viewing this thread