Dex-chan lover
Wow, the translations really are different from one version to other! but much smoother here.

Thanks for the release! Although for some reason, the images are really big compared to the previous chapters (my internet isn't fast enough for this ;_;).

EDIT: Looks like it's just the first image that's really large, whew

Thank you for this chapter! Your translation makes so much sense, and I am really glad you are continuing working on it even if the collab fell throu. <3

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation! For real. This made much more sense, even if you say there are similarities.

Pretty much what we deduced, but we don't need to strain our minds to get there anymore.

Double-page supporter
In addition to the higher quality of the translations, I also appreciate that you translate the sfx. Thanks for your work!

Thank you! This was much clearer. Also, the first page seems to be really large compared to the rest of the chapter.

Thanks for the translation! I'm glad you got the reas so quickly, please continue this project!
Lots of love!

Aggregator gang
Why does she say "previous life"? she should've said "before I died" cause she didn't reincarnate, she time traveled.

I get it now. So the tiger tribe is being killed to be sold off in the auction as well as because of some other reason

Thanks so much for the translations! This made so much more sense and was easy to read.

Thank you so much for the translation. Finally we can understand what is going on in the story.

Thank you, I was looking forward to your translation of this chapter, because there were quite a few examples where the other version didn't make any sense...
Now I know what happened with the collab.
Thanks for the chapter!

I'm still unsure about the translation of the Magic core discussion. Not sure why it mentions the Tigur are being weakened by it, didn't Stephan say his tribe was actually massacred to create that core?

Re-reading after the new chapters, i guess the House master actually refers to the master of the auction house. Without context it was confusing who they were talking about.

Aggregator gang
Ok this is confusing I had bardan pegged as part of ivons's throw away harem. Seems like he is out

Is the red head guy the secret mage helping blond guy and cousin?? seems very susp

Users who are viewing this thread