Fed-Kun's army
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!
HORRY SHIET!!!!

AcX

Dex-chan lover
So maybe we'll see an Ohma vs Ryuki in the next chapter.

Banned
Let's have positive thoughts. Ohma have lived in Kure and learned about worms more than anyone in that room. In a way from what i see Ohma is trying to protect Koga from getting hurts especially after Koga protect Ohma's friend.

Fed-Kun's army
OH SHIT, THINGS ARE GETTING REAL INTERESTING. I hope all 3 can fight in the tournament however.

Dex-chan lover
Old man Erioh still doesn't accept his grandson-in-law lol. So he has been like that for 3 generations.

Dex-chan lover
Looks like Ryuki is about to experience what Ohma experienced in Asura when he first met Hatsumi Sen.
And I too think Ohma is just trying to be nice to Koga.

Fed-Kun's army
I swear man, Kure women have awakened something within me that I didn't know previously existed.
Plus the Kure teacher from the Dumbell manga was Karla's mom? Neat.

Dex-chan lover
Don't even try Ryuki. Ohma will kick the shit out of you. You are literally nothing but fodder.

Ohma is saving Koga from a death. He barely lived in the previous scuffle. They were thugs. The best in the world are fighting in Purgatory and you aren't ready. Physically you aren't ready but mentally are.

Dex-chan lover
2 years and no baby? I'm disappointed in you Ohma.... the least you could do to repay the Kure taking care of you was give carla her baby.... SMH.

RIG

The last page is the birth of a new type of NTR: main character NTR.

Users who are viewing this thread