Dex-chan lover
Top 10 fights in anime: ohma vs koga vs ryuki

And karla taking all of her clothes in record time...still a queen my gal. Had forgotten she was called a freakin succubus. pls ohma don't let her go, much less for secretary.

As much as i want Koga to earn his place in the competition, he isn't ready yet, plus his injuries.
I want to see Ohma vs Hollis or Reiichi for real some day, please author.

That like it. and she want babies too.
x18.png

The woman giving rice to Yamashita has godly thighs. Also talking about murder and hitman in the Kure clan is normal lol.

Dex-chan lover
Both Fusui and Karla want a piece of that Ohma D. My jealousy knows no bounds.

f213d9a069fe878db659eeaf3e79e89d.jpg

my theory... ryuki is ohma's twin brother , they were seperated when they were children. gaoh was found by mukaku and ohma by niko. that's what the worm knows and needs both of them

Fed-Kun's army
@tasos that could work, but it was stated that ohma is older that ryuki by some margin in the earlier chapters. He could be just his brother though.

Dex-chan lover
those fucking subtle muscle strains on both sides while karla and ohma are grappling

@Ovdose
considering Ohma said 'this is too much for you to handle *right now*' I think this is probably the most considerate of anyone he's ever been. he's not saying Koga's weak or pathetic, he's just not there *yet*. which means he thinks that he WILL be at some point

Fed-Kun's army
Also where do you guys think Koga is at skill wise now? I feel like he just a tier below first round tournament ohma. He has grown recently, but he still haven't proved that he's ready for this tournament. I feel that the author is gonna give Koga one more test to validate him, and then he's going to be allowed in. But his first opponent in the tournament is going to have to be the weakest of the purgatory line up.

@TrapHentai Oh yes now I remembered. But I'm almost 100% sure that are connected by blood. That's why Xia Ji wanted to kill mr Yamashita

Holyshit, the monks the kurei mentioned when they chitchat at dinner table, was the monks from ch 225, who trained with kuroki!!!

Dex-chan lover
You'll never have a thicc kure waifu serving you thicc rice while your kure daughter is running around the table ... why live

Users who are viewing this thread