A really interesting reversal of the scene where Ryuki told Koga that he wasn't up for it.

@TequilaZaku interesting parallel, I completely forgot about that! But I think it's maybe referring to how Ryuki's already seen him improve so much that he took his own words back, like how Koga won that 1/100 games of tag with him

Id totally forgotten about this until now but ohma kicking his ass as a teenager was kogas whole motive for getting strong. hows he going to take meeting him again and immediately being told that hes too weak

Okay, so I have a theory, that Ryuki might actually be Kiryu. But this is just a theory. And I hope it won't happen to be true. I just needed to share it somewhere. Please, tell me it can't be true.

Dex-chan lover
tokita ohma 's face looks like the face of an obnoxious a$$hole , i want to punch him so bad . he acts like the boss but he is just a lowly leecher , a parasite in the kure village .

i notice that the ox demon , uncle kure horio , doesnt appear in this chapter , maybe he is on a secret mission that will be revealed later :

D2.png

Since one of the Worm guys has a hate boner for the Kures I get the feeling we're going to see a lot of the background characters from this chapter die

NIB

Dex-chan lover
Never change Karla, that's why you're the best girl.
Now Ohma, the old dog, is taking his place as the leader of the herd, the next chapter looks promising.

Aggregator gang
Karla is so grating and one-dimensional. The fanservice isn't even needed.

Aggregator gang
hey hey fusui your otp is the guy with you on sniper mission aight no ntr here

Users who are viewing this thread