Dex-chan lover
@Salfaro
It really would have been that bad. The premise of her entire character is built around her being a financial expert. If we suddenly shifted gears to a combat based Isekai, with swords and a lack of magic on her end, it would make practically 0 sense.

For 1, it would be annoying since there has been no build up to it besides a quick summary of contqining almost 0 information. 2, she has no combat experience, aptitude, or desire, making this all the more pointless. 3, her blessing isn't really that well explained. For the most part, it almost seems like it does literally nothing. 3, the gender-bending portion would become pointless, since it no longer matters that much. Currently, it matters because her not wanting to marry is significantly driven by it. 4, one of the early details is MC's attitude towards women. This change would not really do much for it, outside of just rehash what has already been established. It is not like women are considered inferior or subservient to men in this world (since she could become the head of the family and all). The world values magic and combative power, which has nothing to do with gender.

They may still go down this path, but here's hope that at least they make better sense of it, and dont just info drop it on us all in 1 chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Too many close ups and the art quality decreased.
No wonder it was dropped for a year

thank you for the chapter! IF anything, im glad this is getting picked backed up again. Dont care if its not the same artist cause really, F that artist.

Dex-chan lover
Hmm, so they are rebooting the series from chapter 21 with a new artist at the helm?

Honestly the previous artist was more skilled in his presentation of scenes and the new character designs are more blander.

New Character Design:

4neecKN.png

Old Character Design:

pwOXSDH.png

Fed-Kun's army
Hm, so, half reboot yeah?
Tho, undecided if i wanna follow anyway, dis mc is an asshole XD

The translator really does need a proofreader. I understood like 2/3rds of it.

Welp.. Can't be help.. But I preferred with the old character design.. 😐

Aggregator gang
So I picked this up because it was in new releases and am very disappointed with the artist change. The old one managed to handle the long strip format without making you feel claustrophobic. On the other hand, they retconned that dumb development so it isn't that bad.

Also, thanks for solo translating this.

Users who are viewing this thread