I genuinely tough that they put "[it's] a stand" there as a joke and to be honest I would have been fine with that

I'm guessing Claude bought everything so they could be the only ones in the building when he did this lol

@Psychronia I mean it could be, but I thought she was thinking that now. Like imagining that's what he was trying to say or wanted. To be put out of his misery/killed before he would be forced to be a slave. And after the murder of his whole clan.

Dex-chan lover
Thank god I'm not the only one that thought of Fate when he fucking blew the place up with his Excalibur-like beam. 🤣

Yes, you go, Zorro! I mean, Claude *cough*
I hope that lone Tigur can recover and maybe join them at the Agentine estate. He can be butler nr 2.

Dex-chan lover
@Psychronia: That one? KKJ version is probably more 'correct' on it, in that the slave was asking for her to kill him, because he'd rather die than becoming a merchandise to someone who killed his people.

Dex-chan lover
So he basically bid for everything because he knew he was gonna destroy the auction house and/or confiscate everything back anyway. Sneaky.

Fed-Kun's army
And people were dumb enough to think that he would pay for everything.. . He is high ranking noble, why would he do that?

I saw the "Makes a Stand" sfx and I was like, "Jojo reference???"

and i agree to the other comments
"Exxx-CALLIBAAAAAAAAAAH"

Users who are viewing this thread