@EmptyNight the novel is still ongoing and is best novel im reading currently you can find it on wuxiaworld i recommend it to everybody who is for some reading they already translated 1194 chapters
You may find the main character trash at the start but it will get epic later don't worry

Fed-Kun's army
Wait Wait Wait. Is it the same artist of Solo Leveling? I'm not complaining tho plus this looks cool. I shall add to my list.

Fed-Kun's army
Thank heavens! I was so disappointed when the old version of this was dropped, the art improvement and everything makes this look promising

Woah i'm excited that overgeared remaked with much better art! i hope the story won't stray away from the novel...It's been months since i stopped reading the novel, really, Overgeared is one of the best novel out there!!! those 1000+ chapter won't waste your time at all! and last but not least, do you know god grid? do you know kimchi?

Whoah, wait, I haven't finished the novel and reach about 100+, but did the guild Grid joined actually got disbanded??

@SweetNarry this happens in the later chapters like 400 spoiler
Grid joins the Tzedakah Guild and then later once he can make legendary items and has power as nobility he asks them to join his guild called overgeared and disband the Tzedakah Guild so yes

Why would they say the guild is gonna get disbanded... Isn't that a spoiler .-. I haven't even gotten that far yet... like wtf

Users who are viewing this thread