Dex-chan lover
Page 17, that is quite the hip-to-waist ratio she got goin' on.

the girl reminds me of someone else from a school fighting comic where the mc gets the power to make any bad girls fall in love with him imagine if this mc had that power in this school

Aggregator gang
Hey Japan, let's dispel a myth you keep promoting in your fiction: if you are "not aroused" when surrounded by a pack of feral hot girls deliberately teasing you about sex, that doesn't make you a "decent guy".
It makes you a dickless, joyless invertebrate.

Aggregator gang
@Echonic Pff, as if being a good girl was ever an actual requisite to make a man nut.
Let alone to make someone just experience a boner.

Dex-chan lover
@TucoBenedicto
Well I wouldn't know, but I never said that he was into only good girls. If people like bad girls then I could literally care less but he's literally in a school filled with pricks (excluding 1) that see him as a chew toy and capitalize on all his weaknesses on a daily basis, if he actually visibly became aroused then they would bite even harder. I know it may be hard to think using your head and not your dick. But they would out right slaughter him using rumors and social media if they got the chance, I feel sorry for him actually. He probably has no friends and has little to relate to with any of the gyarus at school, I can't even understand why he would go to a school like that, just for a chance to see a girl naked maybe?

Aggregator gang
@Echonic It has literally nothing to do with "thinking with your dick".
Or maybe it does, in a certain sense, which is irrelevant, because the reality of it is that experiencing sexual arousal when subjected to a certain kind of titillation (visual stimulation, teasing, etc) is just the basic norm of healthy human physiology.

I'm not saying he should drop his pants right there and start an orgy. If anything in context he may have every right to be guarded. Or even to just not be well disposed for sex, period.
But this recurring theme so common in anime and manga that you are scum (or at least "pervy") if you have any sort of physical response to teasing is just pathetic.
If you are a man and your body and mind aren't even remotely titillated by a swarm of girls being sexually allusive around you, you aren't proving to be a "kind and decent guy" but to have some concerningly low levels of libido and probably some hormonal dysfunction.

Users who are viewing this thread