Sperado and their acquaintances are dead

Dont you dare to hurt a single hair on Leslie

Fed-Kun's army
@A_lonely_sniper
Tbh I'm a bit sad for you. Your life must be really shitty to find satisfaction in sniping something just for the sake of creating some drama.

God I hope Leslie successfully pulls off a Salvatore come back, I'm looking forward to it.
@choerrybliss Sniping is starting to scan/translate a manga in the middle when some other person or group is already doing it. I don't really understand the issue, but people get real bent out of shape about it.

Stop screeching. At least we got a fucking chapter instead of waiting for the Drama Queens aka NASS group.

@choerrybliss
Essentially, it's considered good manners not to take over any manga project another group is working on. If you do so, and they did not ghost/disappeae or dropped the project beforehand, especially if they post quite regularly, it's sniping one project from another.
Usually it's considered bad, because bad manners plus snipers tend to post shitty, if fast scanlations. On the other hand, there are scanlation groups that hoard manga titles and can't keep up with scanlating everything regularly.
(Also, you may want to ignore the drama if original scanlators point out said snipers and people make a fuss about it, because how dare they complain about sniping...)

@SapphireDemon @choerrybliss
I guess I don't like it because this scanlation group has been working on this project for a while now, and they've done a really good job with their scanlations only for some random group to come along and post a lower quality version of the same chapter before them. And since there's already chapters out some readers don't care about high quality but just a passable plot, so they just click on whoever updates first.

So basically snipers are stealing away readers and reducing the value of the hard work it takes to properly scanlate and makes spending hours translating and cleaning and quality checking not really justifiable anymore, because I'm pretty sure scanlation groups don't (shouldn't unless they want legal trouble) profit off of doing what they do. And if the readers aren't going to appreciate that, then what reason is there to keep going? Boom. Series dropped. And then snipers don't post anymore because they only did it to troll so we don't get any more updates. Oops.

I'm waiting for the Not a Scans version.

@yeonha They put Not A Scans at the bottom of this chapter. So either it is them and we're getting pranked or someone snipped them as a prank but still put the group's name on it either as part of the prank or to let them take credit for the work.

Basically unless this happens off April 1st lets not go into a rage fueled rant just yet.

Dex-chan lover
Are the Not a scans group pranking us with a fake snipe?

Anyway, thanks for the translation.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
"Please love me..."
Those words hit me hard.

Fed-Kun's army
"Good day miss Serea Kebon Patelrotte. Are you still blackmailing those around you for a piece of dress?"
XD

Users who are viewing this thread