honestly i just want to read this manga and not blame for author and translator ^^

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, this manga is so painfully cliche-ridden that it has become absurdly bizarre instead. Someone put their heart and soul into this, and I can't wait to see the cataclysmic trainwreck that passion creates.

Thx for the work translator.

Power Uploader
lol like sometimes you read things that are deep and sometimes you just read things cause they're just dumb fun.

Fed-Kun's army
Inba
the fairy king is choosing someone that will kill him.

Dex-chan lover
I have a coworker who buys US Weekly and People Magazine every week. Another coworker loves her trashy romance novels. I read trashy isekai. We all have our vices.

Dex-chan lover
Personally I take this as one of the better isekai’s that embrace the absurdity and stupid opness to the point that it just becomes a fun and funny read. The 20 billion powerups just get fun and the silly reason “I wants to have the sex with gurl” just makes it better. I at least like it better than the ones that try to be serious (the revenge stories mainly) or give the mc a handicap as if we don’t know X handicap will just make him op in the end anyway. Plus (not gonna lie) I do wish I was the ultimate accumulation of pretty much every power and form of training in existence and could do whatever I wanted (I mean, isn’t that the real dream after all; Absolute Power *said in Vergil’s voice*).

Thanks for uploading this. It's a good read despite the oddness.

I like your group's name, very honest.

Dex-chan lover
lol, they become a good friend

Y5.png

This manga is trash and belongs in the dumpster. And so do i. Thats why i read this. Because im a complete degen and proud of it.

Dex-chan lover
I have more questions. If someone could answer these I would greatly appreciate it. I get that his mother was telling him to get stronger so that he could handle is latent power. But with the overall info dump that his genes are unstable, wouldn’t impregnating non orcs cause MC’s offspring to go on a rampage? Hence the reason why the Orcs in the village sacrificed there OP genes?

This has probably been asked before, but how do the other races know MC is half Orc? I mean it’s not like Remonster where MC looked piggy. By all accounts he looks human.

I’m probably thinking too hard on this.

Will admit this is among the dumbest isekai trash I have read but you know what, Im here for nonsensical stories to begin with anyway so I'm enjoying it

Users who are viewing this thread