I am sorry to tell you jimkage,. But it's a 2 Arc in 1

Or is it 2 arc that turns into 1?

Didn't read the original

Fed-Kun's army
one punch man and one punch man one already different kind, like how web novel and light novel are different

Something i really need to emphasize. If you want to view one punch man for the clever writing and comedy of one, then read the original webcomic, as that's where it all is, and that's how mob psycho was told, which is why the mob psycho adaptation also did very well in those regards. This version, however, is going to be more shonen focused since it has a big audience and has the great artistic capabilities ONE is not exactly capable of doing himself. I love both versions equally, and I would read them both based on how I want my one punch man story told. They will both have the same story direction, the only real difference is this one is going to add a lot more fighting and shonen Esque tropes because that's how they are going to keep their audience.

Damn tatsumaki so op
I have a feeling she have the power to lift an entire island, i mean she once pulling a meteor from space to kill a massive dinosaur.

This is the first of many long arcs I think. I appreciated the pacing of one punch man season 1, but I'm pretty sure ONE intends to do multiple long arcs after this.

This arc isn't even long (most One Piece arcs stretch far longer), its just that the previous "arcs" are super short in comparison. So it just feels super long. At least that's my take... I don't think there was much filler or dragging in the actual pages themselves.

Dex-chan lover
Why do I have a feeling that the end of this fight is gonna be Tatsumaki doing some crazy attack at the same time Saitama gets mad and punches something, which coincidentally kills whatsherfacefusion at the same time, only for everyone to think it was Tatsumaki that killed the monster, or something? lol

Users who are viewing this thread