Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
10/10 translation
Even if some expresions are changed a little, it is still readable

I already read all the spanish chapters, its some interesting shit, i tell you.

Hello fellow sad and lonely Yuri enthusiast! I preciate the translation and appreciate you (´⊙ω⊙`)!

My soul dies everytime sensei calls her Yoru though. Holy shit that hurts. Very fucked

I've just read this chapter and it's really great no matter how it is 😆, I'm really thank you for the translation, and Ive just seen your message at the end of the chapter, I know this wouldnt help you that much but dont worry, be possitive in these days, you're not alone, everyone is the same situation like you, maybe you can use these time to watch some movies you like or some vids on youtube like "corona lockdown effects on animal" :))), its happy and warm in heart somehow, you better watch it. I hope this help you a little and thank you for your translating too 💕💕💕

Resident Yuripig
Contributor
Um, You should really be using the real Yuri HIme raws and not the shitty Spanish versions. The pages are really blurry and washed out. I'm not sure what the fuck they did to them to make them so bad. Let me know if you need them. I've got Yuri Hime scans from the beginning until the most recent.

Dex-chan lover
@Ichigo69
Interesting I cannot find the raw anywhere.

I didn't even managed to find the Tankobon version yet.
The translation can be redone along with the cleaning for better quality.

Dex-chan lover
Sei just shoved her head down there lol. Poor Haruki waited too much before making a move on end crush.

thanks for reviving the translation on this! This is perhaps my favorite trainwreck in motion. Also as noted pretty hot H scene out of nowhere.

Dex-chan lover
It's kinda a waste to have a glasses character take off her glasses every single time.

Users who are viewing this thread