Contributor
You cheeky SOB, Translator-san.

R8.png

Dex-chan lover
Lol this elf is going to regret not getting the first/main wife spot if she doesn't act quickly. Thanks for the translation

Double-page supporter
Thanks for translating this so quick. Makes the boredom of isolation seem less.

Supporter
Half-expected elf-girl to go "No! That poor animal, I'm a vegetarian!"

Dex-chan lover
Let's hope that no one is going to teach him about "mind break"...

Dex-chan lover
MC you won't get a harem if you keep saying that out loud. Jeez he's smart and dumb at the same time.

Last chapter someone were some people asking how come that it's Ok when the MC is buying a slave and what is the difference in that fat smelly bastard buying her implying hypocrisy in seeing Ork as a good guy but the fat bastard as the bad guy, well I think this chapter answered that question. The fat bastard had her locked in a cage carrying her off, still treating her like a possession, the first thing Ork does is freeing her, treating her like a person, asking her what she wants (well including asking if she wants his children) and bringing her back to her village to let her live how she desires.

Dex-chan lover
Found this by chance. It was pretty funny, even if the chapters were drawn out so much.

I still don't understand how some author have lame as fuck sense of naming. I mean Ork the Orc. pfft.

Users who are viewing this thread