Ch. 976 - Allow me to introduce myself
I'm a man of wealth and taste.

...Couldn't resist...

Dex-chan lover
literally luffy and the gang
gaijin4koma2_peersblog_1200684608.jpg

Supporter
@Memerk Yeah, I thought he had to leave one of his arms behind to cut ties with Big Mom due to his roulette spin.
Seems I misremembered.

@Elhao Wasn't it life force, but Big Mom was unable to take any since he did not fear her, causing the ability to not work?

Dex-chan lover
i'm just realized this, but kanjuro's ink devil fruit power should have affected by the rain, right?

Dex-chan lover
@RedMarks I don't think the rain would affect his devil fruit power in the way one would think. It probably was an ink cloud from which the arrows formed by the falling rain? Like both mixed? There's a chance that haki was involved, enabling Kanjuro's drawings to be resistant to water, unlike what he had shown before.

Dex-chan lover
@RedMarks as i was just finished reading the three version of translation. Kanjuro's art doesn't affected by rain because it was too good. If they can become obscured like in the case with kanjuro's clan beheaded, the power went off, it seems. I hope i right. It's not because of haki

@Himechu

Dex-chan lover
@AAA1 @Himechu i know it is not important, but even crocodile got affected by rain/water, so i think, realistically, kanjuro shouldn't draw anything during rain, no?

Dex-chan lover
@RedMarks i think it is important fact though. But it has nothing to do with crocodile and the prove is kanjuro just draw a giant bird in the middle of rain. So, water doesn't have an effect to his power. But its true his ink liquidified (i don't know the exact word) when rain poured in. But it does posed no problem when he can draw fast enough to converse the ink into something else

Dex-chan lover
@RedMarks I'm actually quite curious about Kanjuro's limitations. Rain should have affected his drawings from a logical stand point, since his drawings are still ink. There could be a time limit or something else then if rain (and water) has no effect.

Devil Fruits always have a weakness, and usually it's about finding that weakness and exploiting it. I still think the arrows came from the rain, since technically Kanjuro didn't draw the arrows, just the clouds, but the crane is still standing.

Dex-chan lover
As soon as that underwater shot came. "Oh god. Jimbei! Jimbei! Please, be Jimbei!"
Jimbei's monologue. "F*** YEAH! BOSS JIMBEI! IS OFFICIALLY JOINING THE STRAW HATS!"
(I know it was official before, but now he's never leaving, probably)

Users who are viewing this thread