Double-page supporter
damn mirko is still going... what an absolute legend
can't wait to see her make it out of this and get that sick new arm she has on the cover

we're so close to the dabi reveal hhhhh
and TOKOYAMI MY BOI COMING IN CLUTCH he even did the hero thing using his cape to protect someone just like mirio and deku did aww :') next chapter gonna be hype

Dex-chan lover
Sacrificing Mirko at this point would be not clever for the in-universe logic. We as the reader have come to like Mirko a lot, but most of the main cast haven't interacted with her much, so the loss wouldn't have the biggest impact on them. Loosing Hawk would be the most logical as he has been really important story-wise.

Of course I hope all of them survive.

Small side-note, I just can't hear the name Stain anymore ...

I'm not able to read this on this new chapter on this website and another, I have no idea why.

@EZcrew168 Its because the official release told them to stop posting. The Recent chapters are free on the official site that they link to in the message " This chapter can be read for free on the official publisher's website. Feel free to write your comments about it here on MangaDex!"

At the point where it says "publisher's website" there is a link to the official page.

Fuck yeah, the #1 is here. Hype chapter release coinciding with a hype season finale episode.

Mirko is too good for this world. Fuck deku, i want her to become the MC

dupe dude died, mirko is going to die and hawks is totally going to survive.
I hate this timeline.

Dex-chan lover
finally someone reached Mirko hopefully she makes it it would really suck if this is already the end for her but what we'll see

Can somebody please send me a link to chapters 265 and 266 because the official site doesnt have them anymore and I pay since I have no credit card. I'd gladly appreciate, thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread