Wait author, u need to chill n let love blooms between aaron n violet 1st.

Y too many people...

Group Leader
who the fuck's the prince and princess? is everyone suddenly fucking royalty or what?

Even their "normal" eyes seem too large LOL. Our MC also doesn't realize she looks to be unfair, demanding Aaron's attention but looking like her own is divided. Of course she has her reasons, but in that scenario it probably would have been better to directly say she was jealous.

To clear up the Royal Titles: Gerald is a Grand Duke which we can assume he inherited from his parents. Violet’s father is a Grand Duke and should be the reigning monarch’s son, thereby making Violet a princess. If she were to succeed her father, her title would be “Her Royal Highness, Princess Violet, Duchess of <insert land here>”.
As for Shannon, Russel, and Aaron- God knows.
I think we’re all princes and princesses at this point so we better own it.

I'm so confused. It's as if nearly everyone in that room have egos so big everyone is getting muscled out. I also have a bad feeling about the Prince.

Group Leader
I just gave up on figuring out why they're called princess and prince

I think shanon noticed she likes Aaron so she gonna try to take Aaron from her ... so mean 😔

I think the sons and daughters of grand Duke or Duke are called princes and princesses because they are distantly related to the royal family.

IF SHE DANCES WITH THE PRINCE, SHE'D HAVE TO LEAVE AARON WITH THE MAN STEALING THOT!!

I REFUSE! NO! 😱😖😫😡😠🤬

Bruh- why can’t no one let violet live her life . Damn, sis just tryna be happy and keep Aaron happy.

Users who are viewing this thread