There's already a page for this manhwa here: https://mangadex.org/title/42110/the-archmage-s-daughter

Please don't do this. Please respect the author's wish.

Man, fuck learning Korean to buy/read some generic 5/10 'abused daughter of some powerful figure who was also probably abused' webtoon which Korea seems to love pumping out.

Sounds like the author is ill-informed regardless,
"If they had my consent to translate the work, I would have thought the same way as you do, however, permission was neither asked nor given. Translation of the work was done without my notice and it was even sold at a certain price."

Group Leader
This was very rushed as it was my first scanlation. If anyone can help me set up my discord server please email me. Or go to my existing server and dm me

@Origami_Delights Alright then I assume the author's complaints were probably more geared towards them than us, since the author is also stating that someone removed their name as author and replaced it with someone else's.

Fed-Kun's army
@Manofthehouse I see, I'll take your words for it and assume the raws on the site I usually watch uploaded theirs incorrectly. As it had happened to them a couple of times before. Thanks for translating.

Users who are viewing this thread