Please don’t translate this any further, the author has already said this before, that’s why the previous group stopped. Let’s respect the author alright.

Double-page supporter
Fuck that dude, the unless the author can release her work in English keep translating im not going to be blocked from reading this just because someone doesn't want to let other people.of other languages read her work

Group Leader
Solace dropped it cos the author had went batshit not just once, but few times already. I suggest you drop this. It may call the attention of authors of other series as well and we dont want more drama.

@LionRoy archmage daughter got released in Bahasa Indonesia because there is enough request/demand in webcomics (now kakaopage.id).
it's not like that the author dislikes her work to be translated in another language and published her work internationally, but she wants to do it with proper license. So let's respect her wish.

Dex-chan lover
The D in DMCA, is Drama, and it's enforced by social media. Hope you have the balls to stand up against it, scanlator. Else, this project will be short lived.

Dont even think of continuing to translate this series please, even the translations are a mess, you tried but go find something else

Group Leader
lolol. this is a yikes from me dude...good luck. author wasn't happy last time ahahaha

Please stop translating. The author has expressed her dissatisfaction with the scanlation of her works several times. She even hired a lawyer to prosecute those who translated her novels.
We don't want MangaDex to close so please stop.

Hey, I'm thankful you took the time to translate this manhwa but the author was pretty upset and even threatened to cancel it completely so I don't think you should continue this series anymore in case you get a lawsuit

Users who are viewing this thread