NOPE
TEAM AARON ALL THE WAY!!!!

No one here believes Violet cheated 😂 I mean, it was obvious that she was too smitten with the Prince. If not, then it wouldn't make sense, right? I think it's 100% from his imagination now that he looks at Violet differently LOL DREAM ON PRINCE

I'd actually love it if she had, in fact, cheated. It would be so unusual to read about it in shoujo, I really want to see how it would be handled.

As it is... jup, Aaron please.

@Vofuro - I agree but as shoujo goes, I bet it's just a misunderstanding or the old Violet trying to make him jealous so she feels validated or something.

Zm

Gasp!
The drama, the confusion, what is going oooooonnnn
N thank you for translating!

Group Leader
OMG! Violet was the one who cheated and Gerald left her because she had another lover! *internal screaming* And we were all so mad at him... Is he actually an innocent male lead and is Shannon only trying to save him from the evil, cheating Original!Violet?

@sonyaism
I'd agree with you, but seeing as Villainous Princess does actually break a little with shoujo tropes and rules... I'm keeping my hopes and expectations open. Because I can count on one hand the mangas where the male lead is actually pointed out as a total creep. Nevermind that he's not the real real male lead - you know what I mean xD

Dex-chan lover
Sharon probably set that up with the man, original Violet was way too smitten to actually cheat
Thanks for the chapter!

Everyone's freaking out about the possibility that the original Violet cheated first and I'm here like... Aaron is either really fucking dumb or he's pretending to.
I mean c'mon, by now he should be at least a bit suspicious that she's not the real Violet.
Weren't they BFFs? It's not the first time she acts confused by something the original Violet should know, and his only reaction is "you're cute 😋" instead of at least asking if she's forgetting things or something.

oh wtf she cheated first...no wonder he's out to make her miserable

Users who are viewing this thread