Aggregator gang
@MangaKpoplover Why? He seems pretty interesting and he hasn’t really done anything too bad yet, i mean yes he kinda has, but you know.

BL? Although I don't support it since he tried to do harm to the ml. Should have just killed him then.

Thank You for chapter.

Hmm, FM after knowing, that she shouldn't be out of the mansion, she just came back trough the main gate. Ok...

So the ML don't love/trust anyone, because they leave him eventually.& she just come back.
But You know ML, she just can escape later...
(for short period of time :) )

@bossbun - Yeah, I agree he should at least injure or bruise him

i don’t understand how foolish and childish that guard is. use your brain dude because you’re messing with the wrong person. someone who’s above you in power and status and might as well kill you without consequences. just because you’re part of the royal guard of that blue haired whoever doesn’t mean you can act so carelessly. hopefully that was a lesson learned from him because god damn he’s getting on my nerves.

Group Leader
I wish I could kill peole on whim without consequences. Must be nice

White haired prince is egging his guard on. Like he wants him to die

Dex-chan lover
@choerrybliss

Considering that he blushed after being praised, and was told to act as his heart desires, you can almost guarantee that he's going to do something retarded at the party.

why does bourbon antagonize the duke so much?? even it's for the sake of serving the crown prince (i guess?) or because he hates the duke for some reason, it makes absolutely no sense to be so openly hostile like that
bourbon swung a sword at the duke with clear intent to cause harm, went snooping around his house, admitted he was snooping around and reported what he saw to the crown prince RIGHT IN FRONT OF THE DUKE, not to mention he basically called the duke a liar in front of all those people. and that's just in one visit!! even if bourbon hates him, he's still just a guard against a duke and with the right reason not even the crown prince could save him (not that the duke cares about that either)
he doesnt even need to play nice or be friendly, he can glare at the duke all he wants but at the very least he should try not to get himself killed
i mean, specially with the duke's strength and his reputation of being violent/cruel, you need to be alive to serve the crown prince, ya frickin idiot

That guard seem to not know his place..
😑
Even if he doesn't get killed, I wish the 2nd prince inflicted a wound to his big mouth.

😂😂lol she needs to write another fanfic of the crown prince and his knight😂

For a second I thought the Duke cut off that guard's fingers. Would have been great if that was the case - it would have shown the author isn't afraid of getting gritty. The white hair prince doesnt seem like the most mature person either with him enabling and encouraging the guard's behaviour. Hopefully this behaviour bites them in the ass later.

Dex-chan lover
I fr thought we'd see burbon's body dead and left in some brushes. Well if he keeps acting that way it's bound to hapoen

Users who are viewing this thread