86 -Eighty Six-

Thankgod the anime is coming, manga release was slow but atleast we weren't spoiled much, can enjoy the anime fully now

Fed-Kun's army
@Kllick hey is there any rape or weird shit like that in the novel and is the romance good ?

Dex-chan lover
@migh No rape or anything disturbing. Just your usual tragedy story with good mecha. Romance is little and not moving forward so don't read the book for the romance.

Fed-Kun's army
@Kllick well i don't especially want to read it for the romance but if the the relation between the two mc is cool its a plus anyway thanks for the info i was searching for a good story (tragedy doesnt involve the 2 main characters right ?)

Dex-chan lover
huh... i thought this will be good since people said the LN is good, but this rate gives me doubt

@ispcizero3rd
no. It sucks as hell.
Edit: i read the novel first so maybe this is the reason y i think this adaption sucks? Cause i just think they didn't describe the novel that well.

Fed-Kun's army
This has an anime scheduled so I guess that just decided to get a manga going as well. Seems a bit half assed to me, almost made out of necessity.

Dex-chan lover
Is the manga worth reading? Looks like it only went three volumes in English but has 12 light novels.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread