Dex-chan lover
@Kirin-kun
yeah, the same that also drew the scene where the prince smiled a couple of chapters ago and who also probably drew them speaking in his room(or at least saw them speak)

Imagine what an author-illustrator combo Angela and that papparazzo could be 😍 the Duke would never go outside again

Aggregator gang
That cliffhanger!! Nooooo!! I want to see his flabbergasted face when she isn't being murdered! XD (Assuming she isn't being murdered of course.)

.... He said "uh oh" DUDE ARE YOU KIDDING ME.... seriously!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! UH OH? If you came to the conclusion that Chancellor might be behind this.. GET TO WORK..

Fed-Kun's army
I laughed so hard when she punched him and his subsequent trauma from that. Protect your gut bro

Wait, wait, wait, she could actually collab with the paparazzi!

Aggregator gang
I lost it when he raised his hands on the prince. And by that, I mean, wanna fight old man? ( ᷇࿀ ᷆ و)و

That's what I though, the crown prince isn't controlling his faction but his uncle is!
A puppet futur king, that's sad. I hope his bro and sis will save him.

Double-page supporter
The prince seems more soft now than the first few chapter

The uncle is controlling the crown prince and I'm wondering if maybe the twin sister is somehow 'controlling' her brother... I mean, like when she said her brother had only her (when they were younger). And it seems there is a story behind the little bird too...

Users who are viewing this thread