@saintguardian It's not a good idea to give democracy to a community of people who don't even know what they want for themselves.
Real hardworkers like you and other content providers know far better than them about what it takes to summit anything.
Don't let onivorous pigs decide what or how should cook. Keep on enjoying what you do for yourself and the %95 of the voiceless readers.

Perhaps no publisher will pick this up stateside because they similarly do not want to spend time redrawing a bunch of shit.

Needs a proofreader.

Supporter
thank you for picking this up!!!

Also, all the blood loss through his nose has destroyed all erection potential... because of the ol japanese manga plot of some super simp getting all the girls but not really.

Dex-chan lover
@EcchiT

It had better. I doubt gyaru-sluts like this will mind going down on each other while he rails them.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for picking up this manga ! Take your time and don't exhaust yourself with the redraw 😥 ! Keep up the good work, may the god of gyaru bless you !

Fed-Kun's army
thanks you for picking up this manga!
don't mind the chapter sections... makes it more fun when I reread the whole chapter :)

Dex-chan lover
oh thank god we didn't have to wait too long like last time. thank you so much.

they're killing my boy right in front of me.

Contributor
@MrOGZ -- Thanks for picking this up.
FWIW, I'm not bothered with it taking as long as you need to just do full chapters. I kinda feel like breaking in partial chapters might break the flow anyway, if you know what I mean.
Whatever you wanna do / think is best though. :)

Dex-chan lover
page 5 :
senpai : im the worst , i left you "high and dry" for 10 years . now you can "punish" me any ways you want .

page 10 : OMG , a grade-school gyaru girl , this is so wrong . in real life , a grade-school gyaru girl doesnt exist .

is this a new kind of torture and murder ? draining all of the blood of a man from his nose , lol .

2dd.png

Group Leader
@saintguardian The thing is, if you see someone with bad comments just fucking ignore them. Those people usually are the type who wants the best of the best in return of nothing. If you really wanna see how much people appreciated you, just look at the viewcount of the chapters you uploaded, and the comments. Also i would really appreciate it if you can give me the name of that translator, along with the redrawing videos xD. Even though we're not a newlyfound group anymore, i am always open to new information, and new knowledge. Also again, thank you for your contributions to this manga man!!!

Users who are viewing this thread