Though that is a total villain line I just can't bring myself to dislike the princess. She's literally the picture of rationality and logic (this doesn't mean emotionless, just knowing when to reign them in) and that's something I value highly and am striving to follow myself so I completely understand where she's coming from especially considering her surroundings.

Lol easily swayed by the princess words but be real. Its not just about the Authors head who is in line with all of these theirs also.

I bet the princess likes the Author too but trying not to get attached easily cause she needs to protect her brother.

Oop, sorry. Pretty sure he was attached as a child and is attached now too. I don’t think there’ll be any separating them anytime soon.

oh sister let's not be like that.....They are already more than attached to each other

oh please sis, we all know that they're attached to each other already so, well, can you not???

Fed-Kun's army
I love the princess she is such a badass lady and I don't want her to become an antagonist later on 😕

Aggregator gang
I still quite like the princess. I think what she's saying makes a lot of sense considering their circumstances. She's pragmatic to a fault.
I just hope the MC is able to get on her good side the same way she got on the prince's. This comic better not turn such a cool character into an antagonist

Fed-Kun's army
Mc really be pulling out Joseph Joestar levels of confidence outta nowhere

I fear that the sister send away anything that her bro could've been attached to....

I still really like the princess. Pretty sure she’s saying all of this because she’s overprotective of her brother and considers their circumstances. I don’t think she realizes pushing away anything her brother have the potential to become attached to would affect him negatively in the long run. She just doesn’t want to see her brother hurt again.

thts too late, the prince even got a history with her XD

I don’t like the princess. I have the feeling she wants to isolate her brother and makes him depending on just her. About the crown Prince as well, it doesn’t look like the prince hates him, maybe he know he’s manipulated by the uncle, but the sister on the other hand seems merciless. Anyway I hope my feeling is wrong and she truly cares for her twin brother...

Users who are viewing this thread