It all started here!!! We will be getting more in the future chapters!! My ship, my heart, my tummy, all have butterflies right now. 😍

They’re so cute together! Rayburn is definitely getting attached and we’re all here for it. His subtle attempt to cheer her up is nicely executed hihi,

I am excited to finally see the banquet translated!

Thank you Astral Valley for these consistent releases! You spoil us too much 🥺❤️

//inhales
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Oh my gooood this is so cuuuute!! I wasn't sure about this story at first, but I'm really getting into it. Thank you so much for translating!

oh my god can u get diabetes just from reading??? THIS IS SO CUTE LIKE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I'm crying. What is it with webtoons and not drawing dance properly? You were supposed to grip her other hand, damn it. Don't draw it down if you don't have 5 mins to research ballroom dance on youtube.
Aaaaah, this is like handshakes all over again!!! GAAAAHHHH

Aaaaa... Every time i read something sweet like this... I'm happy but little envied 😂

i wonder if something was written in those papers that flew out the window 👀🍿

Users who are viewing this thread