Group Leader
Just recently bought the volume 2 of this manga. And notice the official naming for the characters.....
Might need to redo all from chapter 1. Bless the heavens. 😩

Touma Shirogane -> Toma Shirogane
Yukina Shirogane (same)
Katua Vermione -> Catrla Vertmione
Selka Vermione -> Celica Vertmione
Aleena Schloveny -> Arena Scrovegni
Kuroko Kuromitsu (same)

Hey Catrla. How do you even spell this....

Group Leader
@ninjazz
Yeah... I don't even know how 'kachua' in jp turns to -> Catrla.
Impressive skill beyond my poor language skill.

Group Leader
@GalladeGuy
Well, maybe because of how bad I'm at doing this and not the original. But this is coming from someone who's more into visuals than story. And I don't read novels.

Group Leader
@duderus @dodoman444
Well, I'll try to explain it somehow.
So, they want to save Selka.
Alchemic Pulse is in other words, blood veins for humans. It's what Alchemic Matter (or Blood for humans or Mana in game terms) use to move inside your body. And Alchemic Matter is what makes this whole Atomic Armor business.
So, Kuroko's Royal Arts gives her the ability to see this 'Alchemic Pulse' running through one's body. And with her trained assassination skills, allows her to accurately target this Alchemic Pulse. Which by cutting it, will make Alchemic Matter flow stop, disabling one from using any form of ability. Making her suited to be a Garm (Magic Knight) Killer.
Touma's ability makes him immune to any sort of Polluted Substance which Venoms Derm are born from. And he's capable of wielding them to destroy Venoms Derm as well it seems. But, doing it his way will result in Selka dying together with the Venoms Derm.
By taking a gamble, to cut Alchemic Pulse with Kuroko's ability and then eliminating the Venoms Derm with Touma's ability, they hope to rescue Selka which is according to author still unknown whether she's dead or alive.

If you've read Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei, you'll find many similarities on how this world works. Like how they use CAD to cast magic and Computer Language to program these CAD as substitute for Magic Chant. Which is why the term MB, GB, TB is in this manga.

Supporter
I'd prefer for Selka to stay dead as this would hammer home that death isn't cheap in the story and the pain would give Yukina more room for growth imo.

Dex-chan lover
if she lives ill be disappointed, it would be great if its just about recovering her dead body

im noticed nothing. as always thanks for the translation. nice work

Supporter
ROW ROW FIGHT THE POWER moment!
At this time I wont the tsundere to live.

Dex-chan lover
If this really does just end with them recovering the body that'd be surprising, but it seems like Yukina thinks Selka can be saved for real so I'm guessing the pessimistic father's just gonna learn a lesson about the power of friendship.

Supporter
Oof, Thanks for the Chapter and all the work included!

partway through it had the feeling of an Axe coming down. xd

Users who are viewing this thread