Dex-chan lover
im kinda confused

does the meme translation have some kind of sense in the original context? tbh i dont know if im reading just total memes, or memes of the correct meaning

Fed-Kun's army
@stilgar considering my 'good friends' were pieces of shit, and my 'bad' friends are real friends who suck by me I don't understand what you mean by 'shitty people' because to me the ones who will damn you for all time leaving you no choice but to die because you said a word... the much dreaded n word... are colossal pieces of shit.

@ribbitribbitsaga you want to know what the funny part is, hard R variant of the word only became offensive because white people used it against white people. The fact of the matter is it meant 2 things, 1 just general race, and two, how its used today by anyone who isn't an inbred hillbilly is class.

There are racial terms I don't understand at all, like oriental, I mean you call the general region you are from the orient, everything made there is oriental, yet call a person that and its now the most offensive thing ever. its kind of like if calling someone form europe european was racist.

There is also another word that starts with f, i'm sure we all know the word, has not meant gay in my entire life, instead it has nearly always meant obnoxious c(fill in the rest), and that's pretty much the way it was used at all times, again inbred hillbilly aside and we don't dictate language based on what they think, that is the words meaning.

but you find groups that hold onto the word for dear life because they want the power it gives them to ruin peoples lives for saying it. and at that point you are trying to control thought. I mean if a word that was used as a slur for me was no longer a slur for me I would be ecstatic that its no longer used, outside of having power over people or controlling thought I can't see a reason you would want to hold onto a word as offensive.

only based guy here is @Crookshanks.
and me
bet you had the happiest grin on your face when you put nigga on the speech bubble
maybe even when you were typing it out on the text box function
whiteboi

@chillock117 this was the first time I've laughed at one of your shit edits, would've been funnier if you had the dude speaking chimp since the beginning.

Group Leader
@Webatti Nope lmao

E3D89EB4AF1A914DF5793C11D922F510C7DC73F7

Dex-chan lover
Which movie is the gif from? I'm thinking it's a F13th due to the tent background.

ok, i'm calling it quits. when a translator tries over and over to be funny and fails so hard.. 🤮 i feel like this should be labeled as a joke translation because it was just such a waste of time

I give up! I can’t continue reading any further with the crappy “funny” memes translations. It honestly ruined the joy for me....what a waste

Users who are viewing this thread