Double-page supporter
Nooooooo I don't want it, Noooo I'm not seeing this...this is just illusion, I want something like Yuriiii, noooo please make it Yuri.

Dex-chan lover
@LordFifthIsLife He's not wrong you can't argue with this logic
8jvmmbm3ar311.jpg

Double-page supporter
@arashikitsu I would love it more if the MC lovey dovey with a girl character not with a boy, and what's more that boy is his childhood friend so it's kind of make me off :(( I want the childhood friend to be more of a wingman or neutral than to be gay.

Dex-chan lover
@Ainzell
That's fucking 99.9% of all genderbenders/swaps. Always fucking yuri. To the point that I have gotten bloody sick of it. (I did enjoy reading such stuff, but it just becomes so samey after a while)

Straight is fine once in a while for gods sake. He changed into a girl, his biological systems and brain should also be currently shifting (though tbf, women overall are a lot more likely to be bi than men, the more you know).

Either way, I am tired of the constant yuri paths. Nice to see a straight path once in a while. If you want pure yuri, go pick from hundreds of webnovels, western novels (forum novels, web novels there included), manwah (though genderbend is pretty rare there overall), manga, light novels and so on. Because they are in the hundreds.

Straight genderbender is a rarity.

Users who are viewing this thread