Aggregator gang
I love the fact that they are so nonchalant like a dude became a girl and started dating you isn't something out of the ordinary

Dex-chan lover
This is not gay. This is not gay. This is not gay. This is not gay. This is not gay. This is not gay. This is not gay. This is not gay. This is not gay. This is not gay. This is not gay. This is not gay. This is not gay. This is not gay. This is not gay. This is not gay. This is not gay. This is not gay. This is not gay. This is not gay. This is not gay. This is not gay. This is not gay. This is not gay. This is not gay. This is not gay. This is not gay. This is not gay. This is not gay. This is not gay. This is not gay. This is not gay. This is not gay. This is not gay. This is not gay. This is not gay. This is not gay. This is not gay. This is not gay. This is not gay. This is not gay. This is not gay. This is not gay. This is not gay. This is not gay. This is not gay. This is not gay. This is not gay. This is not gay. This is not gay. This is not gay. This is not gay. This is not gay. This is not gay. This is not gay. This is not gay. This is not gay. This is not gay. This is not gay. This is not gay. This is not gay. This is not gay. This is not gay. This is not gay. This is not gay. This is not gay. This is not gay. This is not gay. This is not gay. This is not gay. This is not gay. This is not gay.

Nep

Dex-chan lover
@Kaiju

That phrase has never been so accurate. (The "girl" is gay. Not lesbian. Gay, specifically. The guy isn't)

Dex-chan lover
The gender bend tag is already thrown out of the window

Feels like a clickbait tbh

Dex-chan lover
I don't get you folk. They're already boyfriend and girlfriend. It's perfectly acceptable to engage in flirting and kissing and the like.

Memorie posseses a female body now, and obviously enjoys the company of their friend. No matter what their relationship before, Memorie is taking advantage to take actions they likely were unwilling to take before, or simply trying things out as they go along.

Dex-chan lover
Am I alone in thinking "gay" is kind of a meaningless pejorative these days? I'm 38 years old in real life, by the way, so I'm not some young kid saying it. I really do want to leave that behind and embrace a future where love is love.

Dex-chan lover
Can someone else give their thoughts to raw?
I feel huge disconnection between 1st volume and 2nd volume

First volume we got this friend of his
Warning open with minor spoiler for volume 2
In 2nd volume he doesn't even appear and we got replaced with a Female Kouhai that is falling with Female version of him.

Love triangle? lol

Dex-chan lover
@Calxyflos
There's actually alot of GB manga similar to this.

Oniichan Oshimai work because it just CGDCT which means Slice of Life with close to non existent romance plot.
It's on entirely a different genre.

While I actually don't really like this manga at least MC doesn't have a girl he had crush with.
That would honestly ruin everything.

Anyone know the name of manga where the guy turned into a girl by becoming a cocoon? And she/he slowly falling for his best friend? I forgot the title.

Users who are viewing this thread