Umm, hey do you guys think it would be better if you worked together with the other scanlators? Then it would be faster and the work wouldn't be done twice right?

@genericlinic The 2 groups scanlating this already agreed to do their own versions for their own reasons. Also, sometimes, too many cooks spoil the broth.

Fed-Kun's army
oh i love when a story makes this little father son rivalry over the mother, its so cute
i also still like ain, hes a kid who grew up in what i assume is a family with a strictly work related bond as a duke
so i would expect him to be really starved for affection so he tries to act cute to get as much love as he can
i also get the same vibes from the duke but since hes an adult i would assume he has suppressed the need for love

poor poor girl, she doesn't even realize that she's walked into the dragons den and been accepted by it's overseer.

i wonder if i'm being stupid but i don't think they're father and son, maybe some sort of clones or something lmao

"I think I know why those transmigrated characters never return back to their own world."

WELL-- I mean no lies spotted there....

Dad, jelly too much of your son? 🤣

And if she only knew why the servants changed 🤣😅

Fed-Kun's army
I do wish she'd see or try to understand more from Roselia's pov. I dislike seeing the MC criticizing orig Rose since the Dukedom doent seem like a good place to live at.

I’m only half way thru this chapter but I have to say this:

The Duke’s pointer finger is outta this world! Did anyone else catch how long his finger was??? Lol

I like she trying to understand her past unlike some other MCs with this theme of reincarnation
thanks for chap

ivv

Dex-chan lover
She's so cute. I wanna take her home.... but not really... ains might keel me

Users who are viewing this thread